Latest IC programming procedure preventing accidentally remove code.
4-Channel Wireless Remote Control Duplicator for Cars, Car Sunroofs, Garage Doors, Gate Doors, Alarm Systems, Heating Systems, Home automation e.g. Lighting and etc.
This is a fixed frequency remote cloner 433mhz for copying 99.99% common fixed & learning code remote controls.
Clone up to 2 remote signals from 2 different remotes.
|Transmit distance||50-100m (Open space)|
|Operation||6V DC Battery CR2016 (2x 3V CR2016 Battery included)|
|Size||68mm(L) x 40mm(W) x 16mm(H)|
Decoder IC: All learning code/fixed code. (All manufacturers)
Such As: 2260
PLEASE NOTE: Rolling code and special fixed code can not be cloned.
How to Program?
Step-1 Clear the history code from duplicator
1. Press button A and B continuously until LED flash 3 times
2. Release button B (Keep pressing button A),and press button B Slowly for 3 times, LED flash
3. Release button A,finish code clearance.
If code clearance done properly, short press any button. Light won't flash at all.
If light flash when short press any button clearance process done wrong. Please repeat clearance process again.
Step-2 Copy code from original transmitter
Place the cloner remote and the original remote close together side by side. Make sure they are touching.
1. Simultaneously press a button on your original remote and one of the buttons on the clone remote and hold until the LED on the clone remote flashes steadily. The Blue LED will first flash 3 times quick, then stops for a second, then flashes steadily.
2. Release both buttons. Programming is successful. Copy other buttons in same way.
1. Please check the size measurement chart carefully before making payment.
2. Please allow 0.5-1 inch difference due to manual measurement.(1 inch=2.54cm)
3. The color of the actual items may slightly different from the listing images due to different computer screen, thanks for your understanding.
4. Instruction is not included.
1 X 4-Channel Remote Control (with battery)