1. Remote range up to 50 ft.
2. Transmitter equiped with long life.
3. Battery and power saver circuit.
4. Transimitter & receiver.
5. Visual indicator light shows remote operation.
6. Additional transmitters available to operate receiver.
7. Installs in minutes.
8. Transmitter replacement battery readily available.
9. Strong lanyard - helps prevent loss.
10. Fitment: Universal for Jeep.
|Power Source||1X6F22 9V battery/ remote control (Battery is included)|
|Size||As the picture shows|
1. The wireless remote is designed for use on front mount self-recovery winches only.
2. The remote is not designed for and should not be used on winches or hoists in industrial applications.
(commercial car hauler/carriers, wreckers, cranes, etc.)
or for any other remote controlled applications.
We suggest operate your winch as follows:
1. Disengage the clutch of your winch.
2. Pull out the winch wire rope about 1.5 meters.
3. Reengage the clutch of your winch.
4. Insert the plug of remote control receiver into the winches' solenoid control box female connector.
If your wireless remote control is -03 type, you should properly connect the black earth line to the battery negative.
5. Put your receiver at a certain place.
6. Keep the antenna of receiver out and straight.
7. Pull out the antenna of transmitter, and move down the cover of your transmitter, bare out the control button.
8. Press the button, you can operate your winch start, stop, in or out.
2 X Remote Control (Battery is included)
2 X Lanyard
1 X Receiver
1 X User Instruction