1. Product type: notebook PCI-E expansion device
2. Product positioning: notebook performance upgrade.
3. Operating system: XP/7/8/8.1 MAC, OS Windows, Linux, etc.
4. Input interface: M.2 4X
5. Extended support: PCI-E X16:DMI GT/s (X1) 5
6. Power support: 8P interface: Max 220W
DC interface: Max 150W
Note: ATX switching line without power restriction.
7. Other functions: CTD switch (delay Time): 6S
PTD switch (delay Time): 7S, 14S
8. USB interface:1.0/1.1/2.0
9. Packaging weight: 2000g
10. Package volume: 25x25x6cm
1. Dual TD compatible switch (hardware conflict resolution)
2. Multistage anti interference circuit
3. Data line reinforcement
4. Multi power automatic switching (support for soft start)
5. High quality imported electronic components
6. Support metal cabinet (optional)
7. Double copper technology to enhance system power supply
8. Isolation protection circuit
9. LED status indicator
10. USB interface extension
11. Lateral 6PIN power supply interface
12. Support for PCI-E X16, actual X1 mode (according to different notebook configuration can be
upgraded to X2 mode)
1 x EXP GDCV8.0 adapter
1 x M.2 X4 data lines
1 x ATX PSU power cable
1 x 220W power supply
1 x 6pin one to two cable
(The following model is our customer feedback to us that they use and without problem)
X1 Carbon (2015 or)
Intel NUC (2015 or)
CLEVO P750ZM/ P770ZM/ P770DMG
Alienware 17 R3
Terrans Force T5/ X599 P750ZM/ X799 P770zm
Before using, please download and read the operating guide:
Question1: My laptop is xxx-xxx, will my laptop compatible with the EXP GDC?
1. As long as your laptop has a mini pci e slot, theory,it could be used.
2. Already known computer that don't compatible with it is as below:
Lenovo E530,L430,E43,U410, E49, K49
HP 5310M HP H533OM 6910
ASUS N55SF N75 ACPI ASUS A53XI241SV-SL X8dij K53SD
China ui45 EVI4
Question 2: Could it work with its own monitor?
1. If you use the AMD series card,it must to connect with the external monitor to use.
2. If you use N series card which over GTS450, and your laptop own Intel Core graphics ,and
use the EGPU software to set,then it can use the laptop internal monitor,otherwise,it need to
connect with the external monitor.
Question 3: What graphic cards should I choose?
The list of recommended graphics card