Name: GY-BMI160 module (three axis gyro + three axis acceleration)
Using chip: BMI160
Power supply: 3-5v (internal low dropout voltage regulator)
Communication mode: Standard IIC/SPI communication protocol
Chip built in AD 16bit converter, 16 bit data output
Gyro range: ±125 ±250 ±500 ±1000 ±2000 degrees /s
Acceleration range: ±2 ±4 ±8 ±16g
Using heavy gold PCB, machine soldering process to ensure quality
Pin spacing 2.54mm
Module size 13mm*18mm
The new BOSCH BMI160 inertial measurement unit (IMU) will be the 16 top very low power 3 axis accelerometer and 3 axis gyroscope integrated in a single package, designed for intelligent mobile phone, tablet computer, wearable equipment market with high precision, never cut off (always-on) design and application.
* ultra low power, high precision, minimum package of 6 axis inertial measurement unit
* the application of the never - off (always-on) application of wearable devices is possible
* support precision 9 axis sensor data fusion calculation
Immersive games, augmented reality and emerging 3D indoor scanning applications, the user experience of precision and real time, such as the requirements of almost harsh. BMI160 can be inertial measurement unit (accelerometer and gyroscope) data and external magnetic sensor data for accurate synchronization of the excellent mechanism, so that all become possible. For the requirements of high precision, low latency and ultra low power consumption of 9 axis sensor data fusion applications, BMI160 is the best choice.
The BMI160 is a small, low power, low noise 16-bit inertial measurement unit designed for use in mobile applications like augmented reality or indoor navigation which require highly accurate, real-time sensor data.
In full operation mode, with both the accelerometer and gyroscope enabled, the current consumption is typically 950 A enabling always-on applications in battery driven devices. It is available in a compact 14-pin 2.5 x 3 x 0.8 mm3 LGA package
- reality and immersive gaming Augmented
- and indoor mapping 3D-scanning
- navigation pedestrian, dead-reckoning Indoor, step-counting
- and 9-axis sensor fusion air, mouse applications 6-
- image stabilization Optical
1 x GY-BMI160 Module