Material: Masking Paper, Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive
Color: Creamy White
1. Masking tape is a type of pressure-sensitive tape made of a thin and easy-to-tear paper, and an easily released pressure-sensitive adhesive.
2. It an be written or painted on crepe paper, excellent choice for arts, stationaries, labeling, kid's school projects and other crafty activities.
3. Easy Application! Tears easily by hand without curling unnecessarily and conforms to uneven and textured surfaces.
4. The adhesive is the key element to its usefulness, as it allows the tape to be easily removed without leaving residue or damaging the surface to which it is applied.
5. It is generally used in painting, to mask off areas that should not be painted. Fits well to various surfaces like cloth, plastic, paper, glass, wood, laminates, metal and leather. Avoid use on freshly painted walls, drywall, wallpaper and other delicate surfaces.
1 x Masking Tape