|Lithium Battery||1 AAA, 3.7V, 3800mAH|
|Light Type||LED Bulbs|
|Working hours||8-10 hours|
|LED Bulbs||20pcs LED|
|Light Life||5 Years|
|5 Years||ABS Plastic + Stainless Steel|
|Floor Lamp Size||800mm(H)|
|Pin Lamp Size||800mm(H)|
|Chapiter Lamp Size||350*200*160mm|
|Wall Lamp Size||200*230mm|
Charging 8-10 hours, light up 8-10 hours(Spring & Summer), light up 6-8 housr(Autumn & Winter)
Simple to use for no hassle lighting
No wiring needed, without electricity, low pressure safety, eco-friendliness
Powered by a separate solar panel allowing lights to be placed in shady areas
LED lights can keep glowing for about 8-12 hours a night after fully charged during the day
This solar LED light is ideal for courtyard, garden, lawn.
Different garden light, different product accessories, please see the pictures to view details.
1. The first time you use the solar light, please turn on the switch, and place it under the sun exposure about 2 days.
2. Ensure there are no pipes or mains cables immediately underneath, then fix the solar panel assembly to the ground by the anchor spike.
3. Turn the ON/OFF switch at the bottom to “ON”.
4. Place the solar panel at the desired locations. Ensure the cables are routed so that they do not present a tripping hazard.
1. The light is designed for use OUTDOORS in an open (unshaded) location.
2. The solar panel should be located where sunlight can fall directly on the panel.
3. Try to avoid locations where light from other sources (e.g. streetlights, floodlights etc) may affect the PIR sensor. The solar panel are designed only to illuminate in dark conditions, and may not come operate if light reflects on the panel.
4. The solar panel can be left outside in rain, but should not to be exposed to water jets or immersed.
5. Locate each light by insert the spike in the ground, choose a location where is soft ground to enable, the spike to be pushed in easily.
6. Please do not scratch the solar panel. Keep the panels clean.
1. This product is not a toy, keep out of reach of small children.
2. Keep away from fire and sources of heat.
3. Do not allow water to come into contact with the batteries or wiring.
4. Some condensate may form inside the unit or solar panel in cold conditions. This is normal and can be ignored.
1 X Wall Lamp
Or 1 X Floor Lamp
Or 1 X Pin Lamp
Or 1 X Chapiter Lamp