DIP Air Pressure Sensor 0-40kPa DIP-6 For Arduino
- This DIP air pressure sensor is suitable for biomedical, meteorology and other fields. The core part is pressure sensor chip which is make by the MEMS pressure technology.
- With wide applicable temperature range.
- Easy to use and install.
- Fits for the following types:
1. Automobile: tire pressure gauge, vehicle-mounted air pump, the MAP sensors, diagnostic equipment, automotive sensors.
2. Industry: air brake switch, portable pressure gauge, such as digital pressure gauge, environment monitor.
3. Medical equipment: patient monitoring and diagnostic equipment, such as blood pressure monitor, medical instrument, and monitor.
- Measuring medium: air
- Measuring range: 0-40kPa
- Operating temperature range: -40 ℃ ~ + 125 ℃
- Storage Temperature: -40 ℃ ~ + 150 ℃
- Humidity: (50% ± 10%) RH
- Ambient temperature: (25 ± 1) ℃
- Medium temperature: (25 ± 1) ℃
- Output impedance: 4kΩ ~ 6kΩ
- Zero output: -15mV~+15mV
- Hysteresis: +-0.7%F.S.
- Power supply: ≤10V DC or ≤2.0mA DC
- Insulation resistance: 100MΩ, 100VDC
1 x DIP Air Pressure Sensor